Monday, November 3, 2014

Easel Card with link to tutorial

Hello ladies,

We made this card at Hobby Lobby the other day.

I wanted to show the result and have a link so you will know the mechanism of the card.  It is simple but it looks complex.  So here are the pictures and tutorial.

This is the final project.  I want to bring up two things in this picture:  I used the ribbon as a stopper.  I also used a precut card in purple and I folded it inside out.  I inked the white part  to give some color along with fake stiches.  That way when the the card is standing you can see the purple part. So, my measurements are not like in the video.  I just used a regular card 5,5 x 8 inches.  I scored at 4 and then one side at 6 to make the easel part. 

These are the materials I used:  one pre cut purple card, inking in pink, a message stamp, one coordinated piece of paper 6x6, a piece of ribbon, and some decoration.  In my case I cut out another coordinated paper (cupcakes). 
Here it is the tutorial ... enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment