Friday, September 12, 2014

Classes at Hobby Lobby this week ...

Hello ladies, so far we have two groups confirmed, that is, with people signed up. 

They are:

Monday Morning, 10-12 

and

Wednesday Morning 10-12 

I am still available and will be there this week on both days from 5 to 7, open house style, if no one sign up.  If you want to sign up on those days there will be classes.  We still have spots in the morning times as well. 

Just give me a call at 276-970-0090, Mara to sign up!

As promissed, some pictures and what to bring to complete the project. 

Project of this week: we will make a mini with the theme "My Life" and 2 greeting cards. The price is 10 Dollars with all material included.  See below a few things you need to bring ...






Please bring: 

1) 1 empty box of cereal or cookies (for the cover)

2) 10-12 pictures that represent you (things you do, hobbies, important people in your life).  I personally had a few family and friends pictures and then we went around the house taking pictures in my favorite spots doing things I do daily.  It was fun!  I printed mine in sepia to coordinate with the shabby look of the album, but that is up to your preferences.  Pictures should be around 4x3.  

Helpful but not required:

1. a pair of scissors, 
2. your favorite glue
3. ruler
4. personal cutter
5. I have my Big Shot in class, if you have dies and embossing placs, you are welcomed to bring to share.   The same goes for stamps.  

These items are provided but you may have to wait for your turn in some of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment